SBA 504(b) Loans
Providing small businesses with the capital they need to take their operations to the next level.
Get what you need when you need it!
SBA 504(b) Loans
Our SBA 504(b) loans are backed by the Small Business Administration, which means that they offer some of the lowest interest rates and longest repayment terms available. This makes them an ideal financing solution for small businesses that are looking to purchase or renovate commercial real estate, purchase large equipment, or even construct a new facility.
Get the Funds You Need
Small businesses loans up to $5 million
Easy to Manage Payments
Repayment terms up to 25 years
At least 50% of loan amount guaranty
SBA 504(b) Loans help grow your small businesses.
So why choose Faster Funding for your SBA 504(b) loan needs? We offer:
- Competitive interest rates and repayment terms up to 25 years
- Access to long-term financing for real estate and other business assets
- Loan Amounts up to $5 million
- Transparent and honest communication throughout the financing process
- Quick and efficient funding solutions
- Exceptional customer service and support
Don’t let a lack of capital hold your business back. Contact Faster Funding today to learn more about our SBA 504B loans and how we can help you take your business to the next level!
At Faster Funding, we understand that small businesses need access to capital in order to grow and thrive. That’s why we offer SBA 504(b) loans, designed to provide small businesses with the long-term financing they need to invest in real estate, equipment, and other business assets.
The U.S. Small Business Administration does not provide loans (except those through the Disaster Loan program)–they help small businesses get loans by guaranteeing a significant portion of loans offered by participating lenders. The SBA sets detailed standards these loans must meet. If the lender has followed the SBA guidelines and the borrower defaults, the SBA will pay the guaranty amount to the lender. The SBA may try to collect from the defaulted borrower (as a federal agency it has some significant collection powers).
To be eligible for a SBA 504(b) loan, your business must:
- Operate as a for-profit company in the United States or its possessions
- Have a tangible net worth of less than $15 million
- Have an average net income of less than $5 million after federal income taxes for the two years preceding your application
- Meet general eligibility standards, such as SBA size guidelines, qualified management expertise, and have a feasible business plan
How We Work. Our Mission & Values
At Faster Funding, we pride ourselves on our commitment to transparency, honesty, and integrity. We understand that SBA 504(b) loans can be a complex and daunting process, which is why we work closely with our clients to ensure that they fully understand the terms and conditions of their financing options.
Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and support, and we’re always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to SBA 504B loans, which is why we offer quick and efficient funding solutions to help you get the capital you need as soon as possible.
Contact us to learn more about our SBA 504(b) loan program. Our team of experts is standing by to help you find the perfect financial solution for your business.